Item Added To Your Shopping Cart
Limit Reached. Limit for this Products is
Terms And Conditions
By placing an order with mitsukoshishop.ph, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
In these Terms & Conditions
“We” and “us” means mitsukoshishop.ph
“You” means the person placing an order.
“The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are decided to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in an agreement. A verification link email from us confirms the agreement is established.
By using this website to buy products online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are decided to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in an agreement. Please note that products will not be sent (or links to online products) until we have authorization from your payment card issuer, and or the payment was received by us. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
Certain steps must be followed for the order to be completed, as described below.
Your Account with mitsukoshishop.ph
- You are responsible for your acts and the acts of others using your Account. You must inform mitsuksohishop.ph immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or security breach.
- Opening an Account we may require you to open an Account by:
- Providing mitsukoshishop.ph with your information
- Using existing social network accounts. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep it up to date. You may not open more than one Account; Mitsukoshishop.ph reserves the right to close any duplicate accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your password and log-in details. Mitsukoshishop.ph will not be responsible for any damage that is caused to you or the others under your account. Similarly, without authorization, you must not use the account of any other person or entity.
- To close your Account, Email (email) with sufficient information to identify the Account you would like to close. Once an Account is closed, its information may be retained, deleted or be unavailable. Mitsukoshishop.ph is not responsible for any information, content, or submissions that are lost due to closing your account.
- Opening an Account we may require you to open an Account by:
After you have placed your order:
You will be given a short registration form that you are required to fill up for your orders application to precede. And hence you shall receive an email to acknowledge your order, it will confirm that you have input your personal information, and is confirmed by us. You may be directed to a third-party site to complete your order.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- Your information is/or not completed or filled up correctly
- Your Information is deceptive and/or falsified
- We do not have the products in stock
- Your payment is not authorized
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Content and Information on the Services
- We try to provide you with helpful resources, but there may be errors or inaccuracies on the services.
- Content Accessible Through The Services
- The service contains our photographs, video, audio clips written post and comments, logos, button icons, data compilations, scripts, graphic, illustrations and interactive features, as well as other resources ( such as FAQs, articles or support services) and all related documentation, materials designs and the “look and feel” of the services (collectively, the “Content”)
- “Any information received by “you” through the service provided “as is” and “as available”. We can’t guarantee that any information is correct or up-to-date. Mitsukoshishop.ph is not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other information included in the service. Mitsukoshishop.ph has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products, or vehicles at incorrect prices, regardless of whether the orders have been confirmed and/or payment has been made.
Cancellation, return and exchange policy
Orders can no longer be cancelled once the customer confirmed it.
And in terms of return and exchange, we don’t accept return or exchange order.
- Mitsukoshishop.ph contents
“We spend a lot of time creating and obtaining helpful content for the services. Please respect our rights, and the rights of our licensors, regarding such content.”
- mitsukoshishop.ph trademarks include, without limitation “Mitsukoshi Motors Philippines Inc.”, “SYM”, ”Euro Keeway”, ”Euro Motor”. All of the intellectual property rights(including, without limitation, inventions, patents and patents applications, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secret, whether or not registered or capable of being registered) in or the services and the content are owned by and/or licensed to mitsukoshishop.ph and are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You shall not:
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineering or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the services (including, without limitation, any application), except to the limited extent applicable statutory laws specifically and expressly prohibit such restriction;
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the services; or
- Copy, sell, license, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder or use the services for the benefit of any third parties, and
- “You are not permitted to use the mitsukoshishop.ph trademarks, copyrighted content, other intellectual property, or any third-party trademarks appearing on or through the services without our prior written consent. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations.”
- You acknowledge that any suggestions, questions, ideas, or other comments you provide to mitsukoshishop.ph (“Contact Us”) shall become our sole discretion, decide whether to use the Contact Us. You hereby assign to mitsukoshishop.ph all of your rights, title and interest in the Contact Us, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, and trademarks.
Third-party content and services
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Philippine currency, and payment can only be accepted in Philippine Peso.
“All prices on the website are based on the pricing of NCR an additional rate will be charged if outside NCR and such.”
While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If the products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed cause of sales promotion or if any surcharged has been added.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with mitsukoshishop.ph, you expressly agree not to request a ‘chargeback’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with mitsukoshishop.ph will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact mitsukoshishop.ph directly to resolve the issue.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, e.g.: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
Pick up Information
Once you make an order, the branches nearest you will appear you can choose where you can pick up your order.
We will send you a notification via E-mail/Text message when your product is ready to pick up.
When you will pick up your order you just need to bring a valid ID.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact mitsukoshishop using the “Contact Us” page on the Platform.
Mobile Services and Messages
- As part of the services, we may reach you, or you may contact us via SMS, MMS or other text messages or mobile functionality (“text Messages”). We may use an autodialer when communicating with you. Please note that text messaging fees may apply to the sending or receipt of text messages. By registering for an account, providing mitsukoshishop.ph with your mobile number, or otherwise using any of our Services that involve communication by Text Messages, you hereby consent to receive Text Message from mitsukoshishop.ph you may optionally stop receiving such message in the future, but some of the services may not work properly if you do stop the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- While we attempt to ensure your use of the service is safe, mitsukoshishop.ph cannot and does not represent or warrant that the services will be available all of the time or free of viruses or other harmful components.
“to the extent legally allowable, any/all of the services and contents are provided ”as-is”. mitsukoshishop.ph representatives disclaim all warranties of any kind regarding the use of any and all services, including, without limitation, any and all: ● warranties regarding operation, accuracy, reliability, completeness, quality, or suitability or the information or content displayed on or through them; ● warranties of title or non-infringement; and ● implied warranties of use, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the services and the content of the submissions, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. You expressly approve that use of the service, content, and submissions are at your risk. mitsukoshishop.ph, representatives and our third-party services are liable to you or any third party, for any consequences to you or others that may result from technical problems or errors or for any decision made or action taken by you or any other party in connection with the services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations set forth above, in which case, the full extent of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.”
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online
“Now and then, our service or these terms may need a tune-up. Mitsukoshishop.ph reserves the right to make changes to its services and/or terms at any time and for any reason, so please re-visit this page frequently.”
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for buying products online are governed under the Philippine law and the Philippine Republic and you/we agree to use the justice system of the Philippines should any dispute arise.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
“mitsukoshishop.ph reserves the right to stop, temporarily or permanently, the operation of any/all Services without notice, on a general or specific basis, at any time. All information (ours or yours) made available on the applicable service may be removed or deleted, and you are required to make your copy of any information you submit to mitsukoshishop.ph. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes, suspension, or discontinuance of the service(s) or any malfunctions that may occur in connection thereto.
- This term constitutes the entire agreement between “You” and “Us” regarding your use of any/all of the Services as detailed herein and supersedes any prior agreements between “You” and “Us” relating to such use.
- These terms do not, and shall not be constructed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between “You” and “Us”.
- Any heading, caption, section title or summaries contained in these terms is inserted only as a matter of convenience and shall not affect their interpretation. Any use of “including” for example’ or “such as” in these terms shall be read as being followed by “without limitation” where appropriate.
- The failure of either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be amended as possible to comply with the applicable law. This shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.